Sunday, August 30, 2009

Blue Baby build is going on...

Blue Baby fuselages are glued. Well, kind of :)
I made two of them, one with 6cm monoblock, named FuseA, and the other with 4.8cm monoblock, named FuseB.
Had to alter top and bottom fuse decks to compensate wider fuse.
So FuseA is glued completely and FuseB got only monoblock and side panel glued together.
This is FuseA.

Kfm3 wings are traced and cuted. I'll buy some 10x5mm spruce spar tomorow for it.
In meantime I made simple flat bottom wing, just for fun. We'll see will it fly and how.

Tail surfaces are also cut and hinged. Clear packing tape is used as a hinge.

No comments:

Post a Comment